Today I celebrate 49 years and…
- my children, who have carefully planned their teenage social lives today to include some mom time.
- my mother, who is my role model and inspiration for strength, independence, and unconditional love.
- my father, who was my hero.
- my friends who continue to share their time, kindness and patience with me.
- teaching, learning and children.
- the woman who gave me life and whose story I do not know.
- the hilly walk I will take with a birthday buddy shortly.
- the year to come and the unknown.